Saturday, October 6, 2007

Musab "Slick's Box" on Hiero-Imperium



I don't know who produced this track but I absolutely love the way they flipped the sample. I won't put 'em out there by identifying the track or band but I will give a clue by saying I love all the sports teams from this city. Musab really kills this track too.

Musab, the original emcee on Rhymesayers, parted ways with the label (in a seemingly bitter break) and has landed at Hiero-Imperium. Hiero has been loading up on talent lately and this is a welcome addition to their burgeoning roster. Check the track and get the album, "Slick's Box," you won't be sorry.

Download "Baang!"

.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yo Lazy,
I'm from Audible Treats, a music publicity/marketing company based in Brooklyn - Musab is one of the artists we're working with right now. If you're interested, I can get you on our PR list so you can receive upcoming projects from some of our other artists. Give me a call at 718.768.7275 or email me (you can find it at www.audibletreats.com)
Peace,
Alex