Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Greedy Genius X Barneys New York “Crock Star”

Greedy Genius, has been making noise in recent years with their bold colorways and eye catching designs. They have on numerous occasions worked with hi-end fashion boutique Barneys, New York on different projects. This sneaker will be the fourth sneaker they will be producing together. Made of premium croc leather, this “Crock Star” will also feature a white gel bottom and a star pattern throughout the shoe. These shoes will be exclusively available at Barneys, New York starting the first week of September.

I am constantly blown away by the Greedy Genius color ways and shoe concepts. However I can never get away from the blockiness of their silhouette. Most specifically, the toe box makes me think of a Doc marten dress shoe. Not in a good way either. I love the stars under the clear gel soles and the all over shoe concept is excellent. I just wish it was on a different style shoe.


via hypebeast

No comments: