Friday, August 17, 2007

Sean Kingston "Beautiful Girls" remixes

OK, so Sean Kingston has a hit song with his very poppy "Beautiful Girls" ode to the evils of hot women. Who knows why people like the things they like...

Anyway

I Got this from L-Precise:

"Beautiful Girls - Definitely one of the hottest songs this summer...so of course I had to give it that extra touch for my DJ peers who are looking for a little something extra for the club or radio show."

The L-Precise Rmx... features an EXCLUSIVE verse from Miami's very own, Pitbull. Check his blog here for details and pics.

If you're not up on Pitbull, hit him up at myspace.com/pitbull

I also got this Fabolous, Lil Boosie remix too. It's a kinda doo wop joint. I don't know, you tell me.

click the link below to hear them now.

Download "Beautiful Girls" L Precise rmx ft Pitbull

Download "Beautiful Girls" Fabolous & Lil Boosie rmx

No comments: