Friday, October 19, 2007

New Balance 574 & 576 Japanese niceness


While I was over at Mita checkin out the new MT576 25th anniversary sneaker, I ran across a few other very hot (and apparently Japan only) kicks. Here are a couple 574s that would fit well into any closet. Premium quality material and vibrant colors make these two shoes really pop. The white and green remind me of the NB Concept's Tannery 576 Collabo that dropped this Fall.


Plus this Atmos 576 "fujin" that I posted about previously has already sold out. I really loved the look of this sneaker but sadly I will probably never get my hands on a pair. :-(

1 comment:

RON CAPISTRANO said...

How much do you think the First shoes Velcro (purple/black/neon yellow) can sell for? I was looking around the new for some info on these shoes and your the only site that has some info.