Monday, April 14, 2008

Lazy Snags his Holy Grails - The New Balance 574 Almond "For Love Or Money"


Hell Yeah!! I never thought I would have these kicks! I was surfing on ebay and saw these come up in my size at an unbelievable price. This was a limited Japan only release. Pink/Gold/Black colorway. Star eyelets, and gold widgets on the laces. Embroidered "For love Or Money" logo on the tongue, and three stars on the heel make the detailing superb on this 574. Plus the materials are top notch. Worth every penny. For all you sneaker heads out there, think back to a time when you came up on some joints that you never thought you'd ever have. Those fantasy, dream kicks that you'd resigned yourself to only ever talking about but never actually wearing . Then you can rejoice with me because these are some pick ups that I never thought I'd have and that I new I'd always dream about. Finding these is what collecting is all about for me. I am so happy right now!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice Kicks - great detail - what a score.

Anonymous said...

freakin sweet! congratz

Javascript:void(0) said...

Dag yo!